Paly's Rise Together Education is looking for volunteers to help on the following committees:
1. Fundraising Events Committee. Do you enjoy creativity and organizing events to raise money for a meaningful cause? This is the committee for you. We are currently looking for help organizing our April virtual event and other events through out the year.
2. Major Donor and Grants Committee. Do you know people or companies in your sphere of influence that support education for low income college bound students? RTE needs your help on this committee!
3. Do you have experience using SalesForce? Your expertise is needed helping RTE implement Sales Force to keep track of our students and database. Two of our board members are working on this, but are unfamiliar with Sales Force and need help.
4. Newsletter/PR Committee. Help with writing, planning and electronically distributing quarterly newsletters.
5. Treasurer. Are you good with numbers and are details oriented? We need your help ASAP!
We Need You!
Rise Together Education relies on community members for support in a number of areas such as:
Charitable grant applications and general fundraising
Generating community awareness
Conducting workshops for RTE students
Updating the RTE website
Administration in SalesForce software
Communicating with and supporting scholarship recipients
Assist scholarship recipients in finding internships, and career experience opportunities.
Rise Together Education is the non-profit organization that supports low income Paly students with scholarships and mentorship to get them to and through college. The board is accepting applications for 4 student reps to the board for the '22-'22 school year. These student reps will assist the board with social media, PR, fundraising, advise, and other special projects. Time commitment: attend 1 meeting per month 5:00 p.m to 6:30 p.m. and 2 hours per month on projects.
To apply please submit a statement of 250 words max explaining why you want to be considered for the role along with your name, class year, non-PAUSD email address and cell phone number. The deadline to receive the information is May 25, 2022. email@example.com
Rise Together Education 380 Hamilton Ave PO Box 29 Palo Alto, CA 94301